All World News And Updates. Our blog is about nursing education, local and international news, We are trying to give you all information you need in your field.plus we are going to inform you about movies the best movies for ever

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

Featured post

basics of community nursing

The family The family is a group of intimate people emotionally involved and related either by blood'marriage or adoption .it

Recent Posts

.
Latest News

top social

Me And My Love Again

Wednesday 10 February 2016 , Posted by Unknown at 06:12

We Were Together Again 


last day he called me to join him at a special event of his life. i got ready and we ride a bike to his new office. this was quit clear that we will again come in arms of each other.
but i was not expecting such a beautiful moment again and on a more better step. we not only hugged but we enjoyed very much more then a hug.
so as we reached at office he asked me to remove my shoes and sheet i was using to cover me up. i removed and in a moment i hugged him so tidily. i felt him so closer and i also felt his man ship on me. we started kissing he kissed me on my all uncover parts. and get more passionate. he he picked me up from the floor and i also tided my arms and lay down my head over his shoulder. this was more relexing moment of my life. 
we sit down on one chair. means i was in his lap. he was playing with my hands and my neck. he slowly dragged his hand on my neck to my back bone. i was quit unconscious. but we enjoyed. we both are in love. i wish a happy life with him. 

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment